Instagram marketing is one of the most influential strategies in the current digital stratosphere. Being one of the most popular channels, Instagram is able to reach a wide demographic of audience. This type of marketing is more effective as it takes a story-telling approach, while simultaneously engaging the audience with visuals.
However, due to its vast popularity, it becomes significantly difficult for businesses to stay relevant on Instagram. Therefore, making regular posts is one of the most important steps in Instagram marketing. As businesses owners do not have the luxury of time to publish a post on a day-to-day basis, scheduling the post is the next best option.
Scheduling the posts enables business owners to come up with a solid social media plan for their enterprises. Once a calendar is created, the posts can be scheduled for publishing at a specific time. This saves the business owners time and energy, which further enables them to direct their focus on running the day-to-day operations. The following guide provides detailed tips on how you can schedule your Instagram posts.
Creator Studio can be used, for free, by business or creator profile accounts to curate and schedule posts from a computer’s desktop.
If you have a business or creator profile on Instagram, you can use Facebook’s native Creator Studio to craft and schedule your posts from your computer desktop. To use Creator Studio to schedule posts on Instagram, follow the ensuing steps:
- Establish a link between your Instagram account and Creator Studio
- Once you have linked the account, click the option to “Create post”
- Next, you can upload your visuals and embellish them with captions and emojis.
- Once the post is ready, you can click the “Schedule” icon, which can be found next to the ‘Publish” icon.
Hootsuite is another platform that enables business owners to schedule posts on Instagram. This platform is ideal for scheduling posts using a business account. Working with a business account is advantageous for companies as it enables them to benefit from advanced analytics, which is inclusive of Instagram insights, as well as third-party analytics. Additionally, with a business account, you can also run ads, and add links to your stories on Instagram. To schedule posts with Hootsuite, follow the ensuing steps:
- If you do not have a business account on Instagram, the first thing you need to do is create a business account.
- Once the business account is created, you can add it to Hootsuite’s dashboard.
- After the link is created, you can curate the post by clicking the “create” icon, and then selecting “post”.
- In the “post to” option select the Instagram account.
- You can then upload the image and add the desired captions and emojis.
- Once the post is complete, review the draft and make changes, if it seems necessary.
- To schedule the post, click “schedule for later” and set the time and date for publishing.
Instagram marketing is crucial for any business. So, if you are struggling to make posts regularly, use the aforementioned tips to schedule your posts for later.
Contact Jankosoft today for professional social media marketing.